- Put on eyeshadow without looking like I've been punched in the eye.
- Walk in heels without falling down
- Leave the 90s style behind me. 20 years ago and it still influences me. If I let it.
- Pin my bangs back. You know when women haven't showered, so they pin their bangs out of the way and it looks so cute? Yeah, I can't do that.
- Shave on a regular basis.
- Wear lipstick without it gathering in the corners of my mouth and looking crusty.
- Eat without making a mess.
- Look good all the time, even when I'm sick.
- Remember not to pull wedgies in public.
- Make the bed every day.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Things I suck at about being a woman: A list