Monday, March 02, 2009

Days of Grace: Day 92

  1. Paranormal State. I love this crap. They make it sound like it's all scary and freaky and then NOTHING happens. There is always "inconclusive evidence" that there was anything paranormal there at all. I can't look away. (Okay, I said nothing happens and then it was UBER scary just now.)
  2. Neighbour baby's grin. She looks at you with this absolute joy -- squishing her face together and showing you her 4 teeth. She's a hoot.
  3. Good news for people you love. It's almost better that news for yourself.
  4. Maddy is doing well with The Guy's sister. They are having fun together and seem to be a good match.
  5. My diet has been working! I lost almost 8 lbs last week. I will keep on the diet and now after the initial "boot camp" phase, I will be expecting to lose 2 - 3 lbs. As long as I can keep away from the 1 lb chocolate bunnies at Wal-Mart.

3 comments:

  1. Baby smiles squeals and giggles are the haappiest sights and sounds in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel the same about paranormal state!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...this days of grace thing seems to be bringing a lot of joy into your life (and just a touch of terror). Perhaps you're onto something here...

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"