Thursday, February 26, 2009

Days of Grace: Day 88

  1. It's "Roll up the Rim" time at Tim Horton's. And I already won a free tea!
  2. I take great joy in letting Madison's leash out just a tiny bit so that Montel isn't in the lead. It makes his head explode.
  3. The meeting I was worried about today went off with very little hitch. It was vaguely like The Twilight Zone.
  4. Although I knocked over a 10 lb, 4 ft level in the office today, the contractor caught it before it pierced the front of our 45" flat screen HDTV.
  5. I have written two posts on The Guy and he hasn't blinked an eye.

1 comment:

  1. Hey: tea is good. Especially green tea, with all it's antioxidants.

    Count your blessings. Green tea and The Guy; who could ask for anything more?

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"