I broke a piece off my tooth tonight. What was I doing? Drinking tea. I'm going to have to start wearing my mouth guard at all times. And my protective helmet. And my sign that says "If I'm lost, please return me to my home."
- Giggles of laughter with friends. We were playing make believe that Neighbour Baby would talk in a high pitch squeal all her life. Neighbour Lady is praying we aren't right since squealing is baby's new found joy.
- McD's twice in 12 hours. Mmmm. Malnutrition.
- Supper with crazybarefeet's son. He's 16 and pretty dang amusing.
- Planning sessions with The Guy. How we love to plan.
- Deep, jet tubs. I don't have one, but man would I be thankful if I did.
- BONUS! Only 2 more sleeps until I go see my sisters!!!