Thursday, February 12, 2009

Days of Grace: Day 74

I've lost track of the days. I know I missed something in there, but this should catch me up. Ah well, I'm sure the Grace police will be kicking my door down soon.

  1. Not sure if I mentioned it, but Stephen Fry (yes, THE Stephen Fry) is following me on Twitter. He is also following 44,000 others, sure, but I am not going to focus on that.
  2. Singing Doing it Right on the Wrong Side of Town at the top of my voice en route to work. Including pretending to be the brass section.
  3. Hazelnut creamer. Making even office coffee taste good.
  4. Freshly shaved puppies. Their skin is like velvet.
  5. Whole wheat KD. It's not as good as the stuff that will kill you faster, but it's a good substitute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crap monkies say "what?"