- My house is clean. Top to bottom. As long as you don't look in any drawers or closets. Its glorious.
- The meeting with the Realtor went very well. She was positive about the house and pointed out all the good things. I haven't been attached to this house so I haven't been able to spot the positive things myself. I feel very relieved.
- The Realtor said the house will sell easily. It relieves me greatly to hear this from someone else.
- I have more clothes than I could possibly ever wear. Mostly in the form of tank tops and sweaters. I love them.
- Hanging up on telemarketers. Before they get online. If I pick up and there is no one there right away, I hang up before the click. It makes me happy and I don't hurt anyone's feelings.
Join us in finding joy in the small things in life at Grace in The Small Things web group.