- Going to bed before 9:30pm for no reason other than I can. It was glorious. Even though I woke up at 3am for a bit, I got more sleep in that short time than I had in days.
- All week I am on days off. I have work to do, plans to do it, going out with friends in the midst of it, showing my house to a Realtor on Thursday. It's a big week. I like having a fully planned week or I spend 3/4 of my time on the couch.
- Turning off the computer. I made a real, focused effort to not use the computer last night as much as I normally do. I played ball with the dogs, gave kisses and hugs to them all, read a couple of chapters of my book, went to bed. It was nice. I remember not having a lap top. I interacted a lot more. Must try that again.
- Really good email from The Guy. Made me a little weepy and love him a little more. Who knew it was possible?
- Weather is continuing to be not frigidly cold. I like it!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Days of Grace: Day 50
I had a much better day yesterday. That is why I didn't post. I gave myself permission to skip a day. I worked, went home, walked the dogs, sat on the couch, and went to bed at 9pm. I haven't been sleeping well the last few weeks (worse than normally) and it was adding to my level of grouchy and headache. So, now I feel much better. ("Much better" should be said in the voice of scary Phylis Diller from the Alice in Wonderland special that scared the crap out of Ky when we were kids. Maryanne knows the voice.)