Sunday, January 11, 2009

Days of Grace: Day 42

This is the second day in a row I've been out of the house. I needed a nap about 2 hours after I got up, but I did last the whole day. Very exciting. I was thinking I was going to be one of those housebound people who has groceries delivered and never goes out. Hmmm. I should rethink this whole thing.

  1. Sign on a church close to my work boasts "Polka Worship". That's awesome.
  2. Suggesting our church should hold "Nap Worship". We would need to get multiple floor mats for the church, but it would be awesome.
  3. Being with The Guy. Talking seriously and intensely one moment and laughing our heads off being silly the next.
  4. Knowing that I only have to make it through 3 hours of meetings tomorrow and then I get to hang out with The Guy again.
  5. The Little Guy staying with me threw up Cheese Puffs. So, it was orange puke into a white garbage pail. And I didn't have to clean it up. Which is good. Because I'm a sympathy puker.

2 comments:

  1. I nap worshipped for years. Not the fault of the assembly or the service. If I sit and relax, I go to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, another sympathy puker here. And the organge color would have really amped up the intensity!!

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"