- Sign on a church close to my work boasts "Polka Worship". That's awesome.
- Suggesting our church should hold "Nap Worship". We would need to get multiple floor mats for the church, but it would be awesome.
- Being with The Guy. Talking seriously and intensely one moment and laughing our heads off being silly the next.
- Knowing that I only have to make it through 3 hours of meetings tomorrow and then I get to hang out with The Guy again.
- The Little Guy staying with me threw up Cheese Puffs. So, it was orange puke into a white garbage pail. And I didn't have to clean it up. Which is good. Because I'm a sympathy puker.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Days of Grace: Day 42
This is the second day in a row I've been out of the house. I needed a nap about 2 hours after I got up, but I did last the whole day. Very exciting. I was thinking I was going to be one of those housebound people who has groceries delivered and never goes out. Hmmm. I should rethink this whole thing.