- Cheesecake covered in butterscotch sauce from Extra Foods.
- Galen Weston. God bless him and his amazing cheesecake. Also, his adorableness. Seriously. Cute as a button. A BUTTON. And not one of those ugly buttons either.
- Wandering aisles in a store and picking up little bits and things you never knew you ever wanted.
- Returning said items when you get home and realize you spent way too much money on three of the same sweaters.
- Being able to car pool for the first time in 9 years.
Thursday, January 01, 2009
Days of Grace: Day 32
It's a new year. Exciting right? I hope you all had a good one time celebrating the stroke of midnight. I did. I didn't even got to bed before 3 am!! My last jaunt trying to be young and not succumb to the inner voice that tells me I need to go to bed now.