- Hearing aids.
- Hearing aid batteries.
- Ear plugs
- Old dogs.
- Young dogs who do not whine.
- No dogs at all.
- A night of solid sleep. (I am thankful for the fact this exists, not that I experience it.)
- Found treasures.
- Afternoon naps.
- Soft soap in bottles
- Travelling in horrible weather while singing as loud as possible to ABBA songs.
- Coming home to a delivery of Rita McNeil CDs
- Being excited about Rita McNeil
- New Years Eve parties. Where I'm only staying until midnight thirty.
- Not finishing the thankful thing today as a present to myself. And to you.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Days of Grace: Day 29 - 31
I wrote the next three days posts while I was in North Battleford, but since I had no internet connection, I couldn't post them. Of course, this means I am totally shafted for the NaBloPoMo I was trying for in December, but I am sure you were happy for the break. You will note, I was visiting my grandmother for these days, so many of the items I am thankful for, have her in mind.