- I sold the treadmill. Finally. To a nice couple from Saskaotoon whose brother-in-law owns the same one. The guy came to pick it up (with his 90lb wife, so guess who helped carry it up the stairs?) and showed me how to check how many miles is on the machine. His BiL's has 18,000. Mine? 376. Embarrassing!
- While I was out walking the dogs my lovely neighbour shovelled my sidewalk. I'd had time earlier to do the walk to the house, but not the sidewalk. It was a lovely surprise. She is a doll and I adore her.
- The big Christmas gift I am making for a friend has really gotten underway and I am fairly pleased with it. Just a bit left and I can start the finishing touches.
- Pomegrant green tea. It is the loveliest tea around. I left all mine at the office though, so am wishing I had it back. May have to go buy more. I have to drive my car around to the garage anyways.
- It is 6pm and I am in my pajamas. It makes me happy. However, it makes it awkward if I am going to go to Shopper's Drug Mart. Although, in my neighbourhood, I will likely not be the worst dressed there.
I need to find a way not to put a damper on all my grace findings. Hmm. Must work on this!!