- Madison's belly is warm after she's been sleeping for awhile. If I walk past her in the night, she stretches out as far as she can so I can rub her belly. Sometimes I kiss it because it is soft and warm, but not in an inappropriate way. Don't worry.
- I had a great time out with NotQuiteAwake tonight (now last night). We went to a new bistro/restaurant/dessert place and it was great. Awesome food and great conversation. Unfortunately, I wore my tall high heel boots to look fancy and ended up hurting my freakin' toe again. The bruising has spread across the other toes and now I can't put much weight on it. But, I did have a great evening!!
- I am getting my list of days grace done before the day even starts!!
- I started working on a sewing project for a Christmas present and I'm almost totally happy with it. The finishing touches will be started tomorrow (today).
- My chiropractor (actually, my chiropractor's girlfriend -- but she's a chiro too so it's all good) taught me an exercises to help keep my pesky ribs in place. I look dumb and now my back hurts, but I'm strengthening my peck muscles* and "relaxing" my shoulders from hunching. I'm preventing the widow hump, people! Woo!
*We must, we must, we must increase our bust.
I am participating in NaBloPoMo. I haven't told you lately, so thought I'd remind you why I'm filling your feed reader with crap.