- I spent over $100 on sweaters and pajamas and all sorts of fun stuff. Best thing? None of it was my money!!! I love gift cards. Seriously. LOVE. I get to shop and not have to pay for it. Awesome.
- Talking to Dad on Skype. He's too cute.
- The phrase "anti-dumping duties". It makes me laugh. Ky says, "I thought it was a woman. Auntie Dumping Doodies."
- Guitar Hero. Seriously. AWESOME. Did I use that one yesterday? TOO BAD. It is that awesome.
- I got to take the siblings over to The Guy's house. We had supper and sat around chatting. It was fun. And, I got to show them that he is insanely clean. How he is still with me, I have no idea.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Day of Grace: Day 26
I am all about getting this thing in under the wire.