- I love starting a new book just before bedtime and getting so distracted by it I forget to go to sleep. I finally drift off once the book is too heavy in my hands and the words are swimming in front of me.
- Neil Diamond's "Girl, you'll be a woman soon".
- I love the Twilight books. I have finished the third book (in two days) and am firmly planted in Team Jacob. Edward may be pretty, but he's not the man that Jacob is. Yes, I'm aware I am talking about them like they are real. Shush.
- Intense conversations with friends over good food in an empty diner at 3am.
- Introducing older people to Facebook and having them be really confused by the entire concept.
New addition: 6. Willie Nelson's "Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain". Breaks my freakin' heart.