Thursday, December 11, 2008

Day of Grace: Day 11

The next dog that licks my arm while I am typing is going to get a shot to the head. Unless they do something cute. But it had better be dang cute.

  1. Went shopping and had a spontaneous supper with crazybarefeet. Chatted lots and am now still too full.
  2. After being uber productive yesterday, I am not required to be productive at all today.
  3. When I blow air at Vicki, she bites and licks the air. I like the sound she makes like she is eating the air.
  4. I slept in and skipped the gym today.
  5. I am seriously considering going to bed right now.

I am a crusty hag and not even Grace in the Small Things will save me.

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya. But, at least you could think of something to list! I'm at a loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opening a thankfullness blog by threatening to beat the dogs may negate the benefit?

    Like eating pasta and antipasto.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"