Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Well, I am anxious and have picked out an outfit

I was telling The Guy about a coffee date I have with a friend of a friend whom I haven't met before.  I was telling him how excited I was to meet her.  The conversation quickly deteriorated.


The Guy: Are you sure this isn't a date?

Me: Of course not!  It's just a chance to make a new friend.

The Guy: But you were "set up" by someone else.

Me: Not really, more like the friend mentioned she'd want to hang out.

The Guy: It sounds just like a blind date.

Me: It's not a date.

The Guy: You are getting yourself a lesbian girlfriend.

Me: Yeah, you would love that.  I'm sure you've been dreaming about that for ages.

The Guy: ... *grin*

3 comments:

  1. Take a thorough shower before you go and give me ALL the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men really don't ever change, do they? Meh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'D sure love something like that!

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"