Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Well, I am anxious and have picked out an outfit

I was telling The Guy about a coffee date I have with a friend of a friend whom I haven't met before.  I was telling him how excited I was to meet her.  The conversation quickly deteriorated.


The Guy: Are you sure this isn't a date?

Me: Of course not!  It's just a chance to make a new friend.

The Guy: But you were "set up" by someone else.

Me: Not really, more like the friend mentioned she'd want to hang out.

The Guy: It sounds just like a blind date.

Me: It's not a date.

The Guy: You are getting yourself a lesbian girlfriend.

Me: Yeah, you would love that.  I'm sure you've been dreaming about that for ages.

The Guy: ... *grin*

2 comments:

  1. Take a thorough shower before you go and give me ALL the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'D sure love something like that!

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"