Monday, April 02, 2007

I got dreams, dreams to remember

I have bizarre and weird dreams. There was the incident with me and Colin Firth in a horse drawn carriage. There was the one where Mom told me to make Lyn lunches. There was the one where Dad released his new CD at Walmart. This one... it's along those lines too.

Last night I dreamt that my brother and I were at the mall. He was criticizing my bad makeup job (it was too smeared and, apparently, he had told me that before) when we saw a thousand pound man. This guy wasn't shopping, he was sitting in the middle of the hall and eating. Being overly curious, my brother and I went over to talk to him. Mid-way through the conversation, the man turned into my friend's grandmother and took off her bikini top. I wasn't shocked or disturbed. Instead, I turned to my brother and said "For a thousand pound old woman, she has great breasts."

Night shift messes with my mind.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! As far as I'm concerned, the stranger dreams are, the better.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"