Sunday, May 14, 2006

No more crack cocaine before bed

I have had the strangest dreams the last few nights. I have no idea what is going on in my subconscious, but it is NOT normal.

Dream 1 (on Friday night) was in French. Fluent french. Or at least I think it was as I don't know how to speak french and spent the whole dream watching and having no idea what was going on.

Dream 2 (Saturday night) I went shopping at Walmart in my underwear. Mind you, it was nice underwear. Halfway through my shopping trip I realized I was in my underwear and decided to buy a new outfit (the one I found was really cute). My mother was there buying a billion pieces of plastic jewelry. My Dad was there releasing his new CD.

This proves that I either have to stop using drugs before I go to bed or I have to deal with some serious issues.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one having wierd dreams...

    Actually, I had a walmart dream like that once. But, instead of buying a cute outfit, I ran like mad out of the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bronwyn, you just made my day. Those are the best dreams ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arian, wasn't the best part that my Dad was releasing a CD? It was a pop CD. Selling for $630 a piece. So bizarre.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"