Sunday, May 14, 2006

No more crack cocaine before bed

I have had the strangest dreams the last few nights. I have no idea what is going on in my subconscious, but it is NOT normal.

Dream 1 (on Friday night) was in French. Fluent french. Or at least I think it was as I don't know how to speak french and spent the whole dream watching and having no idea what was going on.

Dream 2 (Saturday night) I went shopping at Walmart in my underwear. Mind you, it was nice underwear. Halfway through my shopping trip I realized I was in my underwear and decided to buy a new outfit (the one I found was really cute). My mother was there buying a billion pieces of plastic jewelry. My Dad was there releasing his new CD.

This proves that I either have to stop using drugs before I go to bed or I have to deal with some serious issues.

2 comments:

  1. Bronwyn, you just made my day. Those are the best dreams ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arian, wasn't the best part that my Dad was releasing a CD? It was a pop CD. Selling for $630 a piece. So bizarre.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"