Thursday, March 09, 2006

Dreams

The other night, I woke up after having a really bizarre dream. I wanted to remember it b/c it was so weird and I lay awake trying to remember to remember it. And now, days later, I realize I haven't got a clue what it was about. I mean, I even wrote my entire blog entry in my head before I went back to sleep (okay... that sounded weirder than I intended). And now? Nothing. It was along the lines of the dream where I was in a horse-drawn carriage with Colin Firth and a car drove by and was suddenly covered in Cheeze Whiz. And I looked at Colin and said "Did you see that?" And then I woke up.

That got me thinking of re-occurring dreams that I have or used to have. The one I remember from my childhood was sitting on my rose carpet and flying around to visit the houses we were going to move into. I would wake up on the floor, on my rose carpet, sitting with my legs crossed. I am sure I have more of those, but I am so bad at remembering them. At the time, in my dream I'm like "Oh, I've dreamt this before", but then in the morning I can't remember.

1 comment:

  1. I hate it when that happens. I remember my best dream EVER- I didn't want to wake up... and I lost it within 5 minutes.... but I remember how great it was, just not the plot. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"