- I slept 12 hours yesterday.
- I had three XL teas and a Supersized Coke. After 10pm.
- I realized at midnight I have forgotten to pay my bills.
- I still haven't paid them.
- I can't decide if I should go to this retreat or not. It seems dumb just to go on the off chance of seeing one guy. It also seems dumb not to go just because my dog will miss me.
- I have spent over $300 on clothes and shoes in the last month.
- My throat hurts.
- I ran out of crossword puzzle books and now I can't make my brain be quiet because it has nothing to do.
- I'm still not packed for this retreat that I can't decide if I'm going to.
- Unless you count the fact that I haven't unpacked my suitcase since I went away in July.
Friday, September 01, 2006
I can't sleep
It is 2:25 am and I can't sleep. It may be one of many things keeping me awake.