Friday, September 01, 2006

T minus I have no idea how long

Count down to leaving on my trip has just begun. Friends are coming from Saskatoon to pick me up sometime after... Well, they don't really know. It could be 6 or even 8pm. It's now 4:15. You would think I would be packed by now. You would be so wrong.

After last night and me not being able to sleep, I took a pretty blue pill at 3:30am. I slept until 1pm when the dog finally whined me into conciousness. (I seriously just spent 20 mins trying to spell that correctly and now it has lost all meaning. Like "tartlet".) Since then I have been battling the post-sleeping-pill hangover and trying to be productive. I did manage to pick up a library book and get stamps, so I am well on my way to doing something.

The nice thing is that KB and her son has agreed to take care of Madison for the weekend. So that is one thing I don't have to worry about. I should go pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crap monkies say "what?"