Sunday, October 10, 2010

My little sister is 30. That makes me old.

Today is a special birthday.  My little sister Ky turns the big 3-0.  This is both awesome and disturbing.  It is awesome because today is her 30th birthday and the date is 10/10/10.  Which equals to 30.  See?  Awesome.  It is disturbing because my sister turns THIRTY.  Dude, she is so old.

Like a little doll.
Well, okay, she's 4 years younger than me, so she's not that old.  But the fact she's turned 30 has sent me into a bit of a shock.  In my head, I'm still about 23 and she's about 17.  That doesn't add up to 4 years, but you know what I mean.

I wish I could be with her on her rockingly awesome birthday day, but unfortunately, it is impossible.  However, I can refer you all to Amandolynandky and make you be there for her birthday!

Ky: maxin' & relaxin'
Happy birthday to my little, middle sister.  You are my confidante, my nemesis, and my hero all in one.

Love you loads.
B

2 comments:

  1. 30's are the new 20's. Or something.
    Happy Birthday Ky!
    Those pictures are adorable. Especially the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bronny. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"