Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Motivation, where for art thou?

I have been lacking in motivation for awhile now.  Not just the motivation to get things done, but the motivation to do anything.  Apart from breathing and using the bathroom, I've been a rather large, unassuming lump occupying whichever surface I managed to drag myself to from the bed.

If I get that far.

Now, I'm not depressed, I'm not bored, I'm not sad, I'm not... anything.  In fact, I'm just fine.  I just don't want to do anything.  Not read, not blog, not knit, not watch TV, not eat, nothing.

It's very odd really, but I'm quite content in my nothingness.

Although, I have been online shopping, so I guess that's something.  Right?

2 comments:

  1. Me too! This week has been better but lately I've been doing nothing but watching TV. And eating dessert. And trying to find the money to buy new pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same. I think it's the days getting shorter and colder. booo.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"