- I sat on the deck with a book, a drink, music and enjoyed an hour of just relaxing.
- A little baby with a golden smile, nestled his head into my neck and fell asleep immediately.
- The look on the faces of the teenage girls when I confronted them with truth they thought I couldn't possibly know.
- Comfort food. Even if it comes well over 12 hours after you ate anything else.
- Knowing a warm puppy and a loving husband are at home waiting.
Sunday, August 08, 2010
There had to be something good about yesterday
Yesterday was a terrible, no good, terrible, horrible, sucktacular day. But when it's that bad, it is important to find anything good about it.