- To finish my thank you cards by the end of the second week of January and mail them. DONE! JAN 10
- To empty and sort the junk drawers NOT DONE. Oops. On to next month.
- To go through my closet and pare down the amount of clothes I have in there. DONE! JAN 22
- To go through a couple of the boxes now littering the basement. Pare down, delegate, toss, etc. SORT OF DONE. I got rid of three more boxes and will clean out a few more when Lyn comes to visit.
- Organize my sewing area and set up my sewing machine. SORT OF DONE. I have organized the room better, started planning where things will go, but still no table set up. I keep forgetting to get it from the church.
- To eat more responsibly this includes: SORT OF DONE, BUT NOT REALLY This I have not done so well with. I have brought more lunches to work (Yay me!) but the Tim's and take out is still my weakness.
- One take out or restaurant meal a week
- One Timmy's tea a week (one cream and sugar)
- Limited pop intake
- Bring lunches to work
- Small amounts of snack or dessert -- not nothing, but just a little of some things
- Walk the dog more often or for longer at one time NOT DONE. It's been -30 and/or blizzarding steadily for the last few weeks. When the weather was good, we went. Not good, not going.
- Work out on the Wii and the elliptical every week (at least 3 times in total) SORT OF DONE I still haven't tried the elliptical, but the Wii has been fun. I've worked out on it at least three times a week (even going five one week!) and will keep at it. I haven't lost any weight, but I'm feeling better and hoping that counts.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
January non-resolution recap
Sometime in the early part of this month, I made a list. I promptly forgot all about it. So, to recap and remind, here it is below with what I did and didn't and sort of did do.