Every time I work out, I get Tourettes. I start out slow with the odd "Dammit!" here and there, but as the intensity of the workout increases, so does my vocabulary.
Sometimes I am glad no one but The Guy and Monty listen to me work out. It is not a pretty thing. Not to mention how bad it is to watch me when I work out.
Here is a list of things I said while working out today. Note: This is toned down so my aunties who read it don't die from the shame of swear words.
Not that I say those. Nope.
Anyway, on with the list.
- Son of a ... (there were many variations on this theme)
- motherless goat
- biscuit maker
- heartless hooker
- Ha! Suck on THAT you stupid bird.
- Ack. I cannot jump over that many wood things.
- I keep hitting the wall! Stupid effing bike.
- Unbalanced? I will give you unbalanced, you bastard.
- I hate you, smug hula man.
- No! NO!!! NO!!! Dammit. Wall.
- Yes, I'm shaky. I'm standing on one leg. You're a computer. YOU don't get shaky. You don't have legs.
Sometimes, I think getting into shape is not worth the stress.