Sunday, November 01, 2009

Lyn's butt

When I announced I would be doing NaBloPoMo for the month of November, I asked for topic ideas. Lyn chimed in, of course, that I should write about her butt.  Thanks for the help, jackass. My good friend, whom I actually like, crazybarefeet suggested that I write a story a day for each year of my life.  That is what I will do, however, I am still writing about Lyn's butt because she is a jerk.


"Snow what" butts.* Lyn's in the centre.

Things to know about Lyn's butt:
  • Lyn got Mom's butt. And by that, I mean, she got little butt at all.  
  • I always know what's under Lyn's butt.  If something is lost, I know it is under Lyn's butt.
  • She needs a new one. Hers is cracked.
That is all.  Lyn's a butt.

*I am including Ky's butt and Amanda's Melanie's butt as well. Ky because she helped with the idea and Amanda because she was in the picture. GUILT BY ASSOCIATION, AMANDA.Melanie!**
** Okay, so I don't know the difference in asses.  Who knew it would be important?


7 comments:

  1. Ha! I've always wanted to know more about Lyn's butt. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Sisterly love is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's actually Mel's butt, I think.

    All other facts in this blog are correct. Girl always knows what I'm sitting on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, it's Mel's butt. The undies were Christmas presents to us all.

    But it's true: whenever I'm missing anything, chances are it's under Lyn's butt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. prairie nymph01/11/2009, 18:17

    Nice of you to write about Lyn's butt, and not the one inherited from Grandpa H. As Grandma H used to say, it goes a long ways back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha! i looked at that picture and was like, DUDE, WHY DON'T I REMEMBER THIS PICTURE BEING TAKEN OF MY BUTT!

    and then the comments clarified that that wasn't me, so obviously i didn't remember it for good reason. phew!

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"