Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Oops

After my last post on the cowboy pictures, I emailed larger versions of the pictures to my siblings. I figured they would want an up close view of the items to decide if they wanted to keep them. I attached the pictures and sent them off. A few hours later, Ky emailed back with just a simple, "Um, what?"* I looked at the email, trying to figure out what didn't make sense. It was then I looked at the subject line.

Subject: Larger pictures of Dad's stuff.

Oops. That wasn't quite what I meant. At least I didn't say "junk" instead.



*In Ky's defense, she didn't know why I was sending the pictures. She wasn't commenting on my accidental inappropriate subject line.

3 comments:

  1. Please don't make me laugh this early in the morning, dude. I'm not equipped to handle two shocks to the system at once.

    Oh man, did you see how I used "equipped" just a second ago when I wrote that first sentence just above this sentence? It is so "double entendre" day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow. That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"