Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Days of Grace: Day 93

  1. Tonight, Montel took his owl carcass on the walk with him. It was adorable. He trotted along pleased as punch with himself. I think the owl has replaced Vicki.
The owl carcass.

Montel chewing on his owl.

  1. The Guy and I went to an actual movie tonight! Outside! After 8pm! When one member of the relationship works most mornings at 4am, it is not often we are able to go out to movies. Most of them end long after The Guy needs to be asleep. So this was a rare treat and leads to my #3.
  2. Liam Neeson. We went to see Taken. It was awesome. And, I love Liam Neeson. Even without the Irish accent, Liam is fantastic.
  3. We have pictures on mls! This is my house. Feel free to buy it!
  4. Mini wheats. Glossette Raisins. Movie popcorn. All things I am thankful for, but will not be eating any more of this week!

1 comment:

  1. Delightful house. Very . . . compact. Dull on the outside, but very cheery in the inside.

    Only one problem. It's not in Saskatoon.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"