Sunday, March 01, 2009

Days of Grace: Day 91

  1. Neighbour lady and I had a good conversation tonight. Nothing like a good telephone call to make the night good.
  2. Dollhouse. I have loved Joss Whedon since Firefly. This new show is a pretty cool thing. It's all about wiping people's personalities clean and "imprinting" them with new personalities needed to complete a job. Then they are wiped clean again. It's all very cool.
  3. Chicken and mushroom crepes. Mmmm.
  4. Yam fries. Double mmm.
  5. Bedtime.

5 comments:

  1. That show looks so good!! What station and when is it on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been loving Dollhouse. I don't have a clue what night it's on, but I've been watching in on Hulu every week, and so far I think it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. friday nights... don't know the station... I keep missing it, but I've seen parts of both the first 2 episodes... I don't think Whedon will fail us in this endeavour! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yam fries - are you dunking them in maple syrup?

    Because truly, nothing better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dollhouse is on Fox and Global at 9 Pm in BC & Alberta and 8 Pm in SK.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"