Sunday, March 29, 2009

Alright, already

Because my father is convinced something is wrong if I don't post for a few days, I am now here to tell you I have not died. I have not been overwhelmed by tuberculosis, nor assaulted by a common thug. I have not had a mental health break down, nor have I been admitted to hospital after eating an entire family sized bag of Mini Eggs.

I was having a good weekend and didn't feel like checking my email or posting. THE HORROR.

I was quite busy all weekend. On Friday afternoon, I went with my SiL-to be and picked out the flowers for all the bouquets in my wedding. We decided on Stargazer lilies, deep red roses, and a little nice smelling cute flower whose name I cannot remember. I am super happy with my choice and I think it is going to be awesome. We went out for drinks and supper after that. Then I spent the rest of the night watching NCIS reruns.

Saturday morning, I went with The Guy to pick out new glasses for me. I got two new pairs -- one with sunglasses! -- and should get them in a week. I'm pumped for them. Once they arrive, I will take pictures. I've damaged my current pair so badly that being able to see without smears and scratches will be a novel event.

Saturday afternoon, The Guy and I went to see his grandfather in the hospital. He's doing much better after his fall and might be released soon.

Saturday night, The Guy and I went out to celebrate our 2 year anniversary. We went to an all you can eat buffet and then watched a movie. It was great. The Guy bought me a present and I got him a kick in the ass. I totally got the better deal of both those things!! The Guy bought me ALL 5 SEASONS OF ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thrilled.

Of course, now I have to think of something awesome to give him. Although, it is hard to top a kick in the ass.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you survived the entire family sized bag of mini-eggs.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"