Sunday, February 22, 2009

Days of Grace: Day 84

I figured before I head to bed, I should make my list. It's been a good week with lots to be thankful for, but I think I will keep most of it for myself for now.
  1. The Guy picking me up at the airport and hefting my bags off the carosel. I hate that part.
  2. My bags were some of the first ones out. And they are uber easy to spot - light pink and bright teal.
  3. Two puppies who were glad to see me. It took them awhile to calm down, but it's nice to feel wanted.
  4. Having no desire to watch the Oscars and instead catching up on Heroes and Grey's.
  5. Going to bed in my bed with my pillow without having to worry about accidentally punching Lyn in the face with my ring during the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crap monkies say "what?"