- I have discovered Plinky. I can't decide if I love it, but I think it might be fun.
- Talking weddings with other women who have just had weddings or who are planning them themselves. It's so much more fun!! And, now I have more ideas!
- Making casseroles. I started making casseroles for the potluck tomorrow after church. It was a lot of work - seriously, I have to cook everything before I cook it? Huh?? But, they look great. Of course, now I have to wake up even earlier to throw them in the oven.
- Putting sweat pants on after a whole day of being trapped in jeans. Sometimes, you just gotta let it all hang out.
- The squeaky noise Madison makes when she really wants a bone Montel is chewing on, but she wants me to steal it for her.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Days of Grace: Day 55
We're taking a small trip back in time to pretend I wrote this post on the correct day rather than played on the internet and lost track of time even though it is actually 2 am and I have to be awake at 9:30.