Sunday, January 04, 2009

Days of Grace: Day 35 aka Jan the 4th

I am having a heck of a time remembering which Day of Grace I am on. It was so easy during December. I just had to check the date. Now there is all this adding and stuff. Ugh. So, I may get lazy from now on, I don't know.

I have watched over 7 hours of Moonlight episodes on YouTube. I love crap about vampires. Especially when it is poorly written crap with my favourite male actor it. Sigh, I heart Logan Echolls. I mean Josef Kostan. I mean Jason Dohring.

I am exhausted, but I am so hopped up on sugar I will never be able to sleep again. When you are existing on nothing but hot iced tea mix, Neo-Citran, pomegranate green tea, regular tea laced with honey, and/or hot chocolate you get pretty sugar happy. My throat still hurts like a b*^@$ but now that it's 11pm, I can actually breath out of one nostril. However, I am going to go to bed and completely ruin that.

Why did I come here? Oh, yeah.
  1. Chinese food delivery
  2. Halls Vitamen C drops
  3. These shoes
  4. Tropicana. That's nice. Is he Cuban? Sorry, couldn't resist.
  5. The Brady Bunch Movie. I don't know any boy by that name at our skewl.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, the Brady Bunch Movie and A Very Brady Sequel are some of the funniest damn movies out there. For serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya says to eat three (real) lemons every day to help get over your cold and sore throat.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"