- Pringles. They fit perfectly in my mouth and make a satisfying crunch. They also remind me of my old boss Dave who used to include them in our lunches every day. They take me back to sitting in a smelly old one-ton truck watching the bees buzz and the world go by.
- Wal-Mart. It is open 24 hours right now. The Guy will shoot me for how much I love this. It is my happy place. Sure, they may be evil, but they have DEALS!
- Puppies chasing each other in the snow.
- Bursts of motivation. I had one tonight and I got all my dishes done and started tidying the gong show that is my house. It's over now, but it was a good 20 minutes while it lasted.
- Puppy calendars. Right now, a chubby wiener dog is leaning on a snow man. How cute!! It is almost time for a new one and I have been perusing the puppies profusely. (Alliteration. Whee!)
I am participating in NaBloPoMo for the month of December and remembering to be thankful with 365 Days of Grace. I'm not linking to them though. I'm tired of it.