Friday, December 19, 2008

Day of Grace: Day 19

Getting in just under the wire.

  1. Temperatures are rising. Slightly, but rising nevertheless. Pups have had 5 walks in 9 days. It's getting old. One can only play fetch in a 600 square foot house for so long.
  2. Edward Cullen. Seriously. Hot. Underage. Vampire. He can take a taste of my neck anytime.
  3. The smell of Christmas. Tree is up. It smells right. Now I will start baking and things will be alright.
  4. Good Thai food. Discovered another Thai place near my office that is awesome.
  5. Days that are timed down to the minute. I haven't had an unscheduled minute since I rolled out of bed at 11:30 am. It's gone quick and been good every minute.

1 comment:

  1. Do they serve Asian cocktails? Three or four and you really ThaiWonOn

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"