Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Day of Grace: Day 16

I almost went to bed without doing this post. I remembered at the last minute. I have no idea whom I am trying to impress with my punctuality and follow through, but someone had better appreciate my dedication.

  1. Correction. I am trying to keep reminding myself that being corrected teaches us things. We can learn from our mistakes and grow. I'm reminding myself. Be thankful for it because it is necessary and not always a bad thing.
  2. Madison only ate the corner of I Samuel and not the entire Bible. She's only dammed to hell a little bit.
  3. Puppy kisses. I am almost always grateful for puppy kisses. Unless, the dog is incessantly licking my arm or something and then I hate them. It's okay to love your pet, but not to love your pet.
  4. Someone was patient and kind with me tonight even though I don't know her well. She also stood up for me and said the things I was thinking but couldn't say without crying.
  5. Sisters are coming home tomorrow.
  6. Cinnamon toast. Mostly brown sugar, a thick layer of butter, and a touch of cinnamon. It makes me think of evenings at home with Mom in the winter.

4 comments:

  1. I appreciate the punctuality of your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too, Honey. Sounds like you had a bad day and are trying to make the best of it. And remember, Madison can't read so she is trying to benefit from scripture the only way she knows how.
    I remember cinnamon toast too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the Bible can be hard to digest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never put brown sugar on toast, but I am SO trying that. Like, now. Yum.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"