To top it off, Beverly from So This is Wonderland gave me a Tree of Happiness award. To accept it, I need to list 6 things that make me happy. I figured, since I'm already listing 5 things I am thankful for, I would do both in one. I'm all about getting out of work!
- The Guy surprised me by getting off work early to make it in time for the church dinner. Just having him there put a big, silly grin on my face.
- The dogs never judge me when I announce I have to go to the bathroom. They just follow along behind me like we're going on the greatest adventure ever.
- Nothing says warmth to me like porridge. It makes me feel all warm and snuggly on a day that is too cold for words.
- I have a great batch of friends. They are supportive and positive and wonderful and I love them.
- Scrabble games. Even when I lose I love Scrabble. Okay, I love it a little less when I lose, but it's still pretty awesome.
- My sisters will be here in 3 days. I am so excited, I could pee!!!!!
Now I'm supposed to nominate others for the Tree of Happiness award. So, I will nominate LynnieC, Ky and JAG from Amandolynandky because Lyn was so BITTERLY disappointed she didn't get an award last time. And that is all. The rest of you can stick it.