Friday, December 12, 2008

Day of Grace: Day 12

  1. The cracks I found in the walls in the basement aren't really all that bad. I will patch them up for now so the wind doesn't come through and that will be that.
  2. I am off to a Christmas party and I look fantastic. I plan to eat my face off.
  3. My neighbour got in for his back surgery today and his wife said it went well.
  4. I started the cleaning that needs to be done for when the girls come to visit.
  5. I have a great announcement to make at a later date. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for number 3 as well. I was a basket case last night, full on waving arms ranting crazy. All went well though, all I remember is the anesthetist sticking a needle in my IV and saying it might burn a bit, then feeling like my hand was close to a hot light bulb and then I was waking up in recovery.

    I guess now I know how one of Dexter's sort of feels.

    So far it's how the surgeon warned, in too much pain and too stiff to function, but that's only supposed to last for a week or so and then I should start to steadily improve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your neighbour is doing well, and looking forward to your announcement.
    Now, where are the pics of your fantasticness? (is too a word)

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"