Today, is my day to start posting again. I thought I would make you a list. People love lists. Seriously. It was in the news.
Things I love:
- Vicki sleeping at the head of the bed on my pillow
- Vicki talking in her sleep
- Dogs twitching while they sleep
- Reading long after I am supposed to be in bed
- Lounging and reading
- Take out
- When other people pay for take out
- Words that go together
- Alliteration (sadly, I have no examples at this time)
- Sleeping until noon when I went to bed at 10pm.
- Dogs whining
- When Madison throws the ball behind something and then whines until I will get up and get the damn ball or choke her
- That it works every time
- House mess
- The gym
- Going to the gym just out of guilt because the log in machine will tell me I haven't been there in a long time and I just cannot take the peer pressure. From an inanimate machine
- Being broke
- Working in order to not be broke
And that is my post today. I hope you enjoyed it. Now I am off to run errands and then go to the gym because I haven't been there in a week. And I am starting to get fat. But that could be due to the fact I've eaten about 2 gallons of cream cheese in the last month. But that's just a guess.
*I'm participating in NaBloPoMo. Tough nooggies for you. You have to read it.