This week, I signed up for Qwitter which tells me when people stop following me on Twitter and why. Then I twittered "Boogers. Boogers for everyone!!" as just something to say to be funny and someone unfollowed me. Seriously. You're offended by boogers? Alrighty then. Go follow someone else. Someone with something smart and useful to say. You're not wanted here.
I've got nothing.
Here. I will make a list. I love lists. Things I am thankful for today:
- quiet time with puppies and no TV or radio noise
- my raise may come in before Christmas
- the flu seems to have passed me by
- plans with crazybarefeet for Friday night dessert and dishing
- my sisters are coming home soon
- supper tonight with The Guy
- my family is coming home for Christmas (minus the father and stepmother)
I really have nothing else. What a waste of time. I apologize.
I am participating in NaBloPoMo. It's almost over. Sigh of relief.