Monday, November 03, 2008

My children will be fat

I just plied the dogs with peanut butter so they will just leave me alone for 10 minutes so I can get something done!!!!! I imagine this will also come in handy when I have children. As in "Eat your cookie and be quiet. Mama's watching The View". Or something of the sort.

I am trying to figure out how to work my DVR. Yes, I've had it for 6 months. I don't want to talk about it. Ky hooked it up for me and I learned the basics. How to record, program the record and delete things I don't want any more. I thought that would be enough.

Foolish, I know. Now, it's 6 months in and I need to learn how to create chapters and delete commercials and conserve space and burn to disc and... ugh.

Why do all manuals make me want to hang myself by the ceiling fan? They are not written so people will actually understand them. They are not user friendly. Half the pages are too elementary and the others are too complex. What I want is someone else to read the book, figure out how to work it and then explain it to me. With visual aids. That is all I'm asking. Really.

I should go back to trying to figure it out. The dogs are almost done and then I'll have to spend time with them. Bletch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crap monkies say "what?"