Tuesday, September 02, 2008

What's with today today?

I have had a busy day. I worked until 8am, slept til 2pm. Went to the chiropractor and massage therapist, who each beat me with a stick and now I hurt all over rather than just in a few places. The MT suggested I skip the gym today because I would be too sore. Her medical suggestion? McDonald's and a nap on the couch. Why can I never listen to people in authority?

Instead, I got a hankering for zucchini and mushrooms. So, I went to the store. Yes, I have no friends, I have to buy zucchini. But in asking if my MT knew anyone who had zucchini to give away, I got a bag of garden potatoes from her so it wasn't too bad.

I came home, walked the dogs, fed the dogs, made myself a zucchini, mushroom, onion and steak stir fry, bathed the dogs, cleaned the bathroom top to bottom because of the dogs, washed all the dishes and vacuumed the living room and kitchen. *taking a deep breath*

Now I am making chocolate zucchini muffins and wondering what to do for the other 3 hours until bed time. Not having room mates (and being sucked into watching reruns of So You Think You Can Dance) certainly keeps you from being distracted.

3 comments:

  1. Who knows where thoughts come from? They just appear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a superb time manager, Bronwyn. Superb.

    ps. I miss you and the dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janny and Ky: I knew you would have a like comment. Awesome.

    PS Ky: I miss you too. As do the dogs.

    Evil: They were AMAZING. I would send you one. I have 2 dozen left.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"