Monday, June 09, 2008

My abusive relationship with spam

For years, spam has been telling me I'm not good enough. It tells me at random I need to lose weight, get face lifts, increase my bust size, grow a larger penis and find ways to make my friends like me. I usually brush spam off with a "what do you know about me" mind set, so spam's abusive powers have been limited.

Today, however, spam is hitting below the belt. Today, spam is affronting me with the intelligent insults of a grade 3 student at recess.

"What's with that stupid look on your face?"
"You look stupid today"
"How stupid are you?"

I try to turn and walk away just as I was taught by my parents. Still spam taunts me. "U R Dumb".

Enough with Miss Nice Girl. I deleted that SOB.

2 comments:

  1. A great deal of my spam leads me to believe that Tanya has been complaining on the internet. However I am getting the "stupid" and "dumb" emails now too. A welcome relief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been getting those too. What I don't get is what kind of people are they trying to attract with those subject lines? Do they think that in my rage I will open their attachments or buy their product so I can give them the what for?
    I can't spell.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"