Friday, June 06, 2008

Five Star Friday

It has come to my attention that some people still do not know about Five Star Friday. The glorious Schmutzie created FSF to showcase some of better writing out there in the internet world. I say "better writing" because a post I wrote was on there and something Ky wrote was also shown. Many other friends and people I stalk have been on there as well.

Five Star Friday is great for many reasons.
  • It provides great entertainment on the gloomiest of Fridays when you just don't want to be at work.
  • It makes writers feel like people are listening to them and reading them and appreciating them. Even though people rarely send them flowers.
  • It's fun to say.
  • It makes the internet just a bit smaller.
  • It tastes like chicken.

So, if you haven't checked it out go there tomorrow for the newest installment. If you have checked it out, keep submitting my er, great posts!

2 comments:

  1. I'M ON FIVE STAR I'M ON FIVE STAR I'M ON FIVE STAR.

    Hey, if I can get listed, ANYBODY can!

    I know that it will increase my readers, but only ONCE. No one will come back........I JUST KNOW IT!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"