Monday, April 07, 2008

Raining on my parade

The other night, The Guy and I were talking about future plans and the roles of each person. This is how the conversation went:

Me: You know, if we ever get married, you will have to support my dream to be a ballerina. It will be your husbandly duty to do everything in your power to help me. It's a fact.

The Guy: That's fine. I can get behind that. As long as you can figure out how to do it while I follow my dream of being unemployed.

Me: That seems fair.

(A few minutes later after conversation has moved on.)

The Guy: You would be the worst ballerina ever. I mean, they are graceful and stuff. I can just see you running into them all and knocking them over.

Me: You are so keeping your job.

4 comments:

  1. You could be a ballerina on a spoof production. Just like I could be a boxing champion on a spoof production.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are MFEO.

    Just a little Sleepless in Seattle reference for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen: That's what I thought. It was the most ridiculous choice I could think of.

    Gina: It took me awhile to figure out what you meant. But I got it. Nice reference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Guy...he's like Eric..just plays off the crazy things I say...it's a great foundation to a marriage..hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"