Anyway. Here are my favourite parts of the evening:
- The drums banged really loud and a lady screamed. I only jumped really high in the air, so I was proud of my restraint.
- The triangle player got totally into her part and ended up tossing her triangle to the floor.
- The oboe player was very good. It is a deep instrument and I like it.
- The first violin was awesome. He needs his own TV show. And to be my grandpa.
- The part where it sounded like the wind was blowing. I thought everyone was just breathing through their noses and someone had a whistling booger. I found out later it was rain sticks. Much less cool.
- The desserts.