- Gratings in sidewalks. For one, no one should need to pop out of a side walk or go down into one for that matter. I don't think gratings are safe. If they were safe, the entire sidewalk would be made of them and not just one spot. If they were, I would still not walk on them.
- People who look at me. This runs in my family. There is nothing that will get any of us to freak out like someone looking in our general direction.
- Flies. Flies mean death or poop. So when flies land on me, what does that mean? Am I going to die? Do I smell of death? Or do I smell of poop? If I do, someone should have told me before the damn fly did. I'm just saying.
- Quiet dogs. If there is one thing that makes my hackles rise it is the sound of dogs being quiet. It can only mean one of few things: someone is eating something, peeing on something or burying something that I was going to need later that day.
- Compliments. Much like people looking at me, I am sure they are up to no good. But this is more my issue than the person complimenting me. I am sure they were just being nice.
I would do more, but all my energy is sapped. This cold is killing me.