Wednesday, October 31, 2007

32x365: Uncle Dave G

Again, not my uncle. But what can I do? There are a lot of people out there that I love too much just to let them be regular.

In his case, he grew up with my parents. He's married to my Dad's cousin's wife's sister. He's Dad to three of my friends. I've known him since forever. Since before I was taller than him - and that's been a long time now.

He's got a great sense of humour and an awesome motorbike. He's the kind of guy who will give you a straight answer to any question you have. He's kind and smart and wise and funny. Which you don't often find all in one person.

1 comment:

  1. yeeessss, I'm a May-B friend! I'll have to get mama g to show papa g your blog, he'll be tickled you appreciate his humour. Lord knows we don't all the time ;)

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"