Sunday, July 29, 2007

Like it was yesterday

In February, Mel and I went to Las Vegas (the big bad city). I promised you pictures, but since I am a moron when it comes to taking pictures, I left my camera in the room and let Mel be in charge. This was a good idea. She is a great picture taker. However, she lives far away and it took me months to get the pictures from her to me. So, I will post them on my Flickr soon, but for now, here are a few of my favourites. Better late than never.

Our hotel. The coolest thing ever.


Mel and I took a lot of pictures of the food (mostly the desserts) at the buffet. It was truly magnificent. This is the world's tiniest pear.


Here I am making friends with a black headed swan. I think he liked me.



This is at Dolce & Gabbana. The dress in the background was $900 and the shoes were $450. I wanted them both. I was in heaven.


Enough for now. It is late and I am tired. I will advise when they are all uploaded to Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crap monkies say "what?"